Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Polka-Dotted-Pumpkin

It's FINALLY fall... even though the past week hasn't seemed like it!! I had a little pie pumpkin sitting on my desk and I decided to give it a creative twist and painted metallic gold polka dots on it. I think it turned out pretty cute... so simple and quick, too!
I love to decorate for any occasion and the fall season isn't any different. I have a scarecrow that hangs on my office door, too!


Also, Friday is Boss's Day but our office celebrated it today with Caramel Cake and gifts. I've been wanting some new perfume so I got a gift card that will definitely come in handy! Thanks ladies at FBC. You make my life a lot easier with all you do-- especially when you help me "get my ox out of the ditch!" (That's how my mother always puts it!)

No comments: