Monday, October 5, 2009

Cute Little Mama!!

Meet Bethany. We spent a HORRIBLE week of our life together at Girls State the summer between our Junior and Senior year of high school. Everytime we get together we talk about that LONG week and how much we disliked it. I didn't know Bethany when I arrived at Girls State. As a matter of fact, we both went to high school in Meridian, but had never really been introduced. There were about 10 girls that participated in Girls State that year from Meridian and so we all kind of found each other and stuck together that week. Bethany's friendship continued back in Meridian after that week and we keep up with each other to this day-- I even sang at she and Phillip's wedding a few years ago. Bethany is getting prepared to have her first baby and she's been out on bedrest for a few weeks. I was off on Friday and was able to go and grab lunch with her. I just knew that she was going to be so excited to see me that baby Tyson might try and make his debut!! I just wasn't that lucky!

No comments: