Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Flat Stanley and His Travels...

Last week a little girl at FBC named Edie, asked me if I would help her out with a project. She showed me Flat Stanley and gave me a letter and told me that wherever I went, Flat Stanley needed to go, too. Boy, did she luck up pairing Flat Stanley with me. The week I had my friend just so happened to be the week that I was going to the beach to shop! I had so much fun and found that wherever I went, everybody knew about Flat Stanley...even Santa!

Flat Stanley and his host for the week!

He had to help me write a research paper for school!

We delivered Thanksgiving Lunch to The Bagley's

He LOVED sonic!

All packed and ready to go to the beach!

From the balcony of our condo...

He wanted to swim very badly!

at Longhorn Steakhouse

His favorite picture of all was with Santa!!!

Thanks Edie for choosing me to take Flat Stanley... I hope you made a good grade on your project :)

1 comment:

The Hill Hangout said...

Abby, you're such a good sport! We did Flat Stanley last year, and it was such a fun project for the children.