Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I Have A Lot to be Thankful For

Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day, I thought I would take a few minutes and reflect on some of the things that I am grateful for this year.
These are in no particular order...
I'm thankful for:
A WONDERFUL job where I am always surrounded by cute little kiddos!!
A nice place to rest my head each night!
A best friend and a mother in one. It just doesn't get much better
than Sandra D.
New friends and old friends.
A very large, sometimes disfunctional family, that I will always love no matter what.
(By the way, Charles Stanley says that if you have more than one person in your family, then it's disfunctional. Go ahead and place your family in that category, too!!)
Knowing that my God loves me no matter where I am or what I do!!
I hope that you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving! What are some things you're thankful for?

No comments: