Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas!!!

Many of you know that Christmas is one of my very favorite holidays! I start listening to Christmas music around September! I absolutely LOVE cold weather, LOVE getting Christmas cards in the mail, and LOVE to decorate my house and office. This year, I took on a new hobby of decorating my friend's homes. Last week, I decorated two christmas trees (that look fabulous if I do say so myself) and I'm doing another one next week when I get back in town. After all the hype of going to Christmas open houses and decorating for my friends, I would come home and look at my house and it wasn't even close to looking like Christmas. I changed that this weekend, though. I made a wreath for my grandmother's house, my house (and my mom's house too, I guess you could say, haha!) and for my office.

We're going to pick up our Christmas tree on Thanksgiving day so that when we return from the beach, it will be ready to decorate! I hope that you and yours have a great Turkey day! I'll post more when I return.

No comments: