Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A New Business Card


What do you think about my new business card??
Since I came on full-time in June and it's now October, I decided that I needed a "professional" business card. My uncle is an artist and he works for an advertising firm in Birmingham. He was the first person I thought of when I wanted to begin this project. The reason it looks the way it does???? He says that the concept on the card design centers around the image of 4 pieces of construction paper with torn edges randmoly laying on the card in assorted bright colors creating the cross in the negative space. The design speaks to the interactivity and the message of the preschool and children's ministry of FBC Meridian.

2 comments:

Jim and Cara Lea said...

I like it! .. so Abby, are you like the Jesselyn of FBC? I didn't know you were such a big shot! :)

KSH said...

cool like it alot we are praying for randall love yall