Friday, September 5, 2008

Cute Piper!!

Wednesday night I watched the Republican National Convention and enjoyed every minute of Sarah Palin's speech...but I loved watching her daughter even more. Piper Palin is precious!! I loved how when the children of the family were being introduced that the older kids looked like they would have loved to have been anywhere but the RNC, but Piper urged them all to stand up because she wanted to be seen. I loved the very end of the night when Palin's family came out to join her and Piper did the "Miss America Wave" the WHOLE entire time. As my mom said, "Somebody has told her that if her mom and McCain win, that she's moving into the white house." She is definitely full of herself. However, the BEST moment of the night was when Piper was taking care of Trig, the cutest baby that I've ever seen!! Please watch! It's precious!

1 comment:

Jim and Cara Lea said...

Piper is my new love! I just adore her.. and I want to be her big sister or just babysit her! She is precious!