Monday, July 14, 2008

A Weekend Full of Fun!

For the few of you who read my blog, you know that I am now in the process of painting canvases for Mississippi's Jr. Miss next week. I spend my Friday evening in Hattiesburg, searching tirelessly for enough canvases to make this deal work. When I need art supplies, I flock to the nearest Hobby Lobby (my all time favorite art supply and home decor store). I also had the chance to have dinner at Chesterfield's. I haven't eaten there since we lost our restaurant in Meridian. It was delicious.
Saturday morning I found myself painting away. As of now, I have finished 11 of the 24 canvases...almost halfway there :) After a busy morning, McLain and Anna Kate joined me for an afternoon at the pool and I was able to catch up with an old high school friend of mine. My absolute favorite part of the weekend was being able to have dinner with one of my best friends!! Lauren Herrington, you are absolutely amazing in so many ways. I am so glad that God sent your family to our church several years ago. We are inseparable and I love you so much!! I enjoyed our time together more than you know.
(Pictured Below: McLain, me and Anna Kate at the pool)

(Left to Right: Lauren Herrington, me, Lauren Denham at the HBC Thanksgiving Harvest Meal in 2007)



1 comment:

KSH said...

Thanks so much for the Birthday greeting love you and miss you
sounds neat re: the JM canvases you go Miss Artist.
I went to the L.rimes, B and Dunn,Gary Allen, and K. Chesney concert last night WOO HOO gREAT bDAY WEEKEND
tell SFD hello