Friday, July 18, 2008

A Night with the Girls...

Last night, I had the chance to have dinner with some of the girls I graduated with. We had so much fun catching up, talking about their new jobs and ideas for decorating their very first classroom. I couldn't help but become just a little jealous because I won't have a classroom to call my own since I'll be in Seminary. However, listening to them talk about not having a desk or a place to keep their personal stuff and having to attend workshops, spend their weekends making lesson plans, etc. didn't make me regret my decision one bit! Haley, Lindsey and Amber: you three girls will be FABULOUS teachers. I cannot wait to hear about the wonderful things going on in your classroom. I'll definitely be stopping by to see how adorable your rooms will be!! See you again soon!!

(Left to Right: Haley, Amber, me, Lindsey)

No comments: