Sunday, November 7, 2010

G...

Today I am thankful for my relationship with God!!

I'm so glad that he's my heavenly father and that He walks beside me each and every day! His plans are so much greater than mine and I'm grateful that He knows where I'll be in fifty years, because I don't! Ha!! I'm not perfect in any way, but He sure thinks that I am.


Thank you God for loving me no matter where I go or what I do! I can't imagine NOT having you in my life. Thank you for guiding my steps and for giving me strength when I have none. May I always look to you for help, to your word for encouragement and to the people and situations that you place in my life for a glimpse of you! Lord, take me where you want me to go, let me meet who you want me to meet, tell me what you want me to say and keep me out of your way! Amen and Amen!!Photobucket

No comments: