Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mine Stuff...

I went to bed last night watching the exciting rescue of the first two men that were stuck in the Chilean Mine and woke up to seeing more tears and excitement from the friends and family of these hard workers!!I had my doubts nearly 70 days ago that we'd ever see this rescue take place, I'll admit. But I am thrilled that this was possible! God, thank you so much for giving those men the patience to endure everything they've been though since August. With 90 degree temps and almost 90% humidity daily, I know that there were points where these men wanted to give up! Thank you for blessing so many people with the talents and the skills and the resources to make this rescue effort possible! You walk with your people and never leave them! Thank you for that!
Happy Wednesday, Ya'll!
Photobucket

No comments: