Thursday, January 7, 2010

Merry Christmas

Christmas has come and gone my friends. It was one of the busiest ever!! However, I had the time of my life. Here are a few pictures...

My family had a great christmas. We make so many memories through the year and it's always so much fun to get together and laugh!! However, one of the best memories of this year's Christmas would be work related. This year, the church staff took Christmas meals to some of the shut-ins. Usually they get the meals 2 days before, but this year we did things differently. I went to deliver food to Mrs. Margaret-- a little firecracker!! She's too funny. I spent nearly two hours of my afternoon just "chewing the fat" with her... she even let me take a ride in her little elevator in her apartment. Such a great way to spend my Christmas day!

No comments: