Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Day After...

The day after Christmas was supposed to be the day that mom and I headed to town to catch some after Christmas sales. However, we were absolutely exhausted and didn't really want to wake up early. We just decided to be the "scrooge's" that many have called us and take our Christmas decor down!! It took us ALL. DAY. LONG. However, I was so happy that it was done as soon as it was over.
That night I joined some of my high school girlfriends for dinner...

Kristen, me, Casey & Amber

... and I managed to sneak in a purchase... OR TWO :)

I got both of these FLATS above for $34.00... when the lady handed me my receipt, she announced, "You save $93.00 tonight!" Oh yeah, I think I did find some after Christmas deals after all!

So, I decided that I needed to clean out some of my other shoes that I NEVER wear.

... I'd say that I needed some flats... those heels absolutely KILL my poor feet!

That night when I got home from dinner, I went to bed and quickly woke at 1:30 with FOOD POISONING. It. was. horrible. Three solid hours of everything you can imagine that comes with food poisoning. I'm happy that it's over with for sure!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Wait one second here - what size do you wear girlie - I might need to see what you have!!!