Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Welcome Home Gift

Sunday night I took the kids at FBC bowling and the weather was supposed to be bad (thanks Fay), so I didn't get the chance to drive over to Clinton and stay so that I could be there for my 8:00 class on Monday morning. When I got home on Sunday night, I made sure that everything was ready for the next day because I was going to leave my house at 6:00 a.m. and drive to MC to make it to school on time. I went to bed around 10:30 and at 3:00 a.m. my eyes popped WIDE open and I couldn't go back to sleep. I decided to get up and get ready for school because it was pouring outside and I didn't know exactly how long it would take me to get to MC. I left my house at 5:30 and did make it to school on time, but it was a long, stressful day. School is going to be hard, there's no other way to put it. I just have to keep my chin up! I can do anything for just a little while. In order to make my day a little bit better, I was able to meet up with Brittany and Briana and have a quick 30 minute lunch, but then it was back to class. Anyway, to make a long story short, as I was driving back into Meridian last night, I got the best welcome home gift and it just brought a smile to my face. Our God is good and He provides!!

You'll have to look hard to see the rainbow, but I was by myself, and trying to drive next to an 18-wheeler on a bridge. Yes, I can multi-task!


This is a picture of Briana, me and Brittany taken on July 4th.

1 comment:

KSH said...

Great Story . thanks for sharing. I will pray for you Abby. Ya know awesome goals and not met easily. I will pray specifically for your safe travel and strength to study hard. Love you The rainbow was so pretty