Friday, August 22, 2008

BSC! Here She Comes!

This post is for my sweet cousin Sarah. I just signed onto facebook and saw that she had updated her status that said, "Sarah is all packed and ready to go tomorrow" and it hit me. She's moving off to college!! I can't believe that we are all growing up! It seems like yesterday that we were taking beach trips with the rest of the cousins and blowing up the air mattress with the hair dryer because we all wanted to have a slumber party at my grannie's house and watch Grease I and Grease II. Even though Sarah and Emily live in Birmingham, we are still incredibly close and I wouldn't trade our memories for the world! So...here's to you, Sarah! Best of luck in all that you do! I love you!

At Sarah's graduation from Pelham High School. She was one of 14 Valedictorians!

*On a side note, I started my Seminary journey this past Monday! WHEW!! What a day! I love all of the people in my classes...they seem so sweet! For now, I'm driving over to Clinton on Sunday nights after church and spending the night at my good friend Kristen Johnson's home. I've only been there once, but I enjoyed catching up with her very much and getting the chance to meet her beautiful chocolate lab, Daisy Mae!! Thanks Kristen! See you next week!

No comments: