Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Miracle Mile Experience



As many of you know, I just recently returned from a week long trip to Chicago. I graduated from MSU in May and my aunt gave me a $500 gift card to Tiffany & Co. It just so happened that there was a Tiffany's store located on "Miracle Mile" in Chicago and I was able to go and purchase my jewels. I had so much fun trying on all of the jewelry. I ended up purchasing a bracelet from the 1837 collection and the Tiffany's box charm for my charm bracelet. Yes, I know you are wondering, it only costs my $15 of my own money for the two treasures I walked away with. I know...it's ridiculous!






2 comments:

KSH said...

looks great i had that background for awhile but it disappeared:( ???? oh well i love it and wow 500 to tiff i am jealous add some tunes soon just go on my blog click on my link off my music list. later

KSH said...

ok i love the tunes don't you just love david gray....