Monday, December 21, 2009

Black Friday

For many years, a few of the women in my family leave on Thanksgiving night and go on a weekend shopping get-a-way! This year, me, my mom, my grandmother and my cousin Jesselyn went to Birmingham. We absolutely shopped until we dropped... I, of course, being the one that spent the most money not on Christmas gifts for others, but for myself!!
Black Friday was also IRON BOWL DAY when Auburn and Alabama played each other. Every kiosk and store in the galleria had their tv's tuned in to the game and there were mounds of people standing around and yelling every time a touchdown was made!!


THE LAST 10 SECONDS OF THE GAME... PEOPLE WERE ABOUT TO GO CRAZY!!


On Friday night, my aunt and two cousins that live in Birmingham met us at California Pizza Kitchen for dinner. It was so fun to catch up! We finished up the weekend by shopping at the Summit and having to call a friend who was coming through Birmingham on her way back to Meridian from Atlanta to pick up some of our packages because we couldn't get all of our purchases AND our luggage packed in the car!

Sarah, me, our grannie and Emily... we were appropriately dressed in Crimson & White...

No comments: