Thursday, March 19, 2009

It's Official!!!

This post should have occured a LONG time ago, but I just (in the past two months) got around to applying for my teaching license. Since I stepped into the BEST job in the world, I didn't feel the need to hurry and get certified because I didn't think I would need it. I graduated last May, yeah... that was in 2008. Now, it's almost May of 2009 and I'm just getting around to getting certified (it's been on my to-do list for a while). I actually got my license in the mail on Tuesday, but the MDE had endorsed me to teach Math & Social Studies (ha, I hate the thought of having to learn about History, much less try and teach it)! So I had to send it back. Now, I'm officially certified to teach English and Math, grades 7-12 and Elementary courses, grades K-6.

1 comment:

KSH said...

Congrats!!!! Good for you